Distinctive Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- Flat and shed roof lines blend together to give this Contemporary house plan a distinctive look.
- Lots of transom windows brighten the whole house and a vaulted ceiling soars up in the great room that opens to the dining area and kitchen.
- The home comes with a small formal living room and a two-story high foyer that's nice and wide.
- In back, a guest suite and home office completre this level.
- On the top floor, the large master suite gets a private deck and shares the loft and laundry room with two other bedrooms.
- The fifth bedroom and media room are on the ground level along with a huge rec room and another laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,185 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,336 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,237 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,612 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 256 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 6"
- Depth: 67' 5"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 726 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick