Double Balcony Beauty
About This Plan
- A truly spectacular house plan with stone trimmed balconies and French doors.
- The double doors welcome you to a grand design, with a den which has a hidden closet behind a hinged bookcase.
- A wonderful butler's pantry leads to a wine cellar next to the dining room.
- Wonderful views from the kitchen, nook, and family room.
- Note the mini-suite on the first floor!
- The master suite's bath has a towering 16' high ceiling.
- Upstairs, bedrooms abound, including a home office, and game room which leads out to the upper deck.
- The bonus room makes a great home theatre.
- Related Plan: Get a slightly larger version in reverse with house plan 42008MJ (5,033 sq. ft.).
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,930 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,315 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,615 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 248 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 373 sq. ft.
- Deck: 440 sq. ft.
- Entry: 253 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 712 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 94' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 978 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick