Double Columned Porches & Options
About This Plan
- This compact two-story home plan has a slender footprint that suits it to a narrow lot. Off the master bedroom, a balcony atop the front porch adds architectural interest as well as outdoor living space.
- The two-story entry reveals 10' ceilings on the first floor and 9' ceilings upstairs. The living room, dining room and kitchen flow together.
- At the top of the stairway on the second floor is a seating area, the master suite with walk-in closet and a second bedroom and bath.
- Related Plans: Get an attached garage with house plan 31011D (1,387 sq. ft.).
- Need something smaller? See house plan 3089D (1,565 sq. ft.).
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,808 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,120 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 688 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 30 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 121 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 34' 11"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss