Dramatic Florida House Plan with Roof Deck
About This Plan
- There are four levels of pure luxury in this dramatic Florida house plan.
- A ground level foyer on the garage level leads to a huge game room with wet bar and a bedroom and full bathroom.
- Take the stairs or the residential elevator up to the next level which is the main living area.
- Here, another wet bar overlooks the beamed family room and breakfast nook.
- Three sets of double doors open to an outdoor oasis with room for a pool.
- The third floor belongs to the homeowners, giving them a gorgeous and opulent retreat.
- The front-facing study has a tray ceiling, walk-in closet and a juliette balcony.
- On the very top level, the views are magnificent from the airy terrace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,144 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,312 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,244 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 1,588 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 61' 0"
- Type: Attached, Drive Under
- Area: 693 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 12' 0" Third Floor 12' 0"