Dramatic Windows for the Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Designed to capture the views on your sloping lot, two story windows lie on each side of the massive stone fireplace. Double doors allow easy entry to the spacious deck.
- The family chef gets to enjoy the views from the kitchen that is totally open to the 18'8" high living and dining rooms.
- The master bedroom is on the main level and enjoys the views and privacy.
- A finished lower level features two bedrooms plus a large family (outdoor access) and a home office.
- An optional one car garage can be added if desired.
- Related Plan: Get 3 bedrooms on the main level with house plan 90074PD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,344 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,172 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,172 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 338 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss