About This Plan
- Designed to capture the views, two story windows lie on each side of the massive stone fireplace. Double doors allow easy entry to the spacious deck.
- The family chef gets to enjoy the views from the kitchen that is totally open to the 18'8" high living and dining rooms.
- Split bedrooms give the master suite privacy while two additional bedrooms and a hall bath allow room for family or guests.
- An optional one car garage can be added if desired.
- Related Plan: Build on a sloping lot with the master on main and and two bedrooms on the lower level with house plan 90139PD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,501 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,501 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 598 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 82 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,501 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 44' 2"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 336 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss