Economical Cottage Home Plan
About This Plan
- The L-shaped foundation, simple gable roof and small square footage make this adorable Cottage home an economical choice to build.
- With the great room open to the kitchen and dining area, the home feels larger than its 944 square feet.
- Two bedrooms are placed in a quiet spot in the rear.
- The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and both bedrooms share the single hall bath which also keeps costs down.
- A detached two car garage comes with the plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 944 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 944 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 858 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 8"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 575 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss