Economical Prairie Style House Plan
About This Plan
- The wide eaves give this house plan a Prairie look, with an economical rectangular foundation shape and simple roof to keep building costs down.
- Though modest in size, the home offers an air lock entry foyer and a home office.
- The popular open floor plan is very much evident, creating wonderful sight lines.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area lead to the back yard.
- All three bedrooms are upstairs with a huge bathroom to serve all three.
- It even has a built-in vanity and a stand alone soaking tub.
- Related Plan: Get a different exterior with house plan 22431DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 840 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 840 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available