Economical Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Brickwork covers the front of this Traditional house plan, with economical siding on the rest of the home.
- The hip roof gives the house an extra boost in curb appeal.
- A simple rectangular foundation shape saves in building costs too.
- Designed for a narrow lot, the home is only 28' wide yet you still get three bedrooms and a study.
- The open layout in back makes the home feel larger.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs with the master suite having a sitting area and walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get a different exterior with house plan 22451DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 840 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 840 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss