Economical Traditional House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Brickwork covers the front of this Traditional house plan, with economical siding on the rest of the home.
- The hip roof gives the house an extra boost in curb appeal.
- A simple rectangular foundation shape saves in building costs too.
- Designed for a narrow lot, the home is only 28' wide yet you still get three bedrooms and a study.
- The open layout in back makes the home feel larger.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs with the master suite having a sitting area and walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get a different exterior with house plan 22451DR.