Elegant 5-Bed Craftsman House Plan for Indoor / Outdoor Lifestyle
About This Plan
- This luxurious, 5-bedroom craftsman house plan provides multiple retractable walls to extend the living space outdoors. The exterior features include shake siding, decorative pergolas, and an arched front porch with stone accents.
- A spacious foyer provides access to a quiet den with a hidden spiral staircase to the lower-level game room, while the family foyer leads to a spacious mudroom which includes a laundry room, built-in desk, and island for additional workspace and storage.
- A grand, 2-story great room has floor to ceiling windows supplying ample natural light, and opens to the kitchen. A retractable wall connects the kitchen to the covered deck for additional dining space, and the butler's pantry includes a sink which helps with meal preparation.
- The second level is where the sleeping accommodations are located, including a well-appointed, master bedroom with a private deck, and large bath with dual closets and access to a roomy exercise room. Two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath with a unique loft atop the bathroom. Bedrooms 4 and 5 each have their own full bath.
- The lower level boasts a recreation room, media room with a kitchen, game room, and bathroom that leads to a covered patio.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Loft Accessible from BR3 and BR4
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,190 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,129 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,722 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,146 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 193 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 782 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12