Elegant European House Plan with Gorgeous Master Suite
About This Plan
- Tall spires and intricate roof lines heighten the curb appeal of this elegant European house plan.
- The graceful curved staircase can be seen as soon as you enter the spacious two-story foyer.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls that block the views from room to room, creating a marvelous open floor plan.
- The high-end kitchen is the heart of this home and is carefully laid out to provide lots of counter and storage space.
- A huge guest room in back is set off by itself and makes a wonderful in-law suite.
- At the other end of the home, the master suite reigns supreme with its bayed sitting area complete with a fireplace.
- The master walk-in closet is massive and has two built-in chests of drawers.
- Best of all, a dedicated home exercise room saves you lots of time instead of running to a gym.
- On the luxurious second floor, each of the large bedrooms has a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Bedroom 3 has a door right out to the second floor outdoor balcony where you can walk across and enter the spacious rec room with a wet bar.
- Bonus space can be finished to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,416 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,773 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,493 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 162 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 82 sq. ft.
- Deck: 175 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 138 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 123' 10"
- Depth: 91' 10"
- Max ridge height: 40' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1258 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 20 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick