Elegant Modern Farmhouse Plan with Vaulted Ceiling
1 - 2
About This Plan
- This elegant, modern farmhouse plan boasts a timeless appeal, and features a cross-gable roof paired with board and batten siding.
- This home has been skillfully designed to meet strict low-ridge peak requirements, as well as to be energy efficient in both hot and cold climates.
- Vaulted ceilings throughout its open-concept living room and functional kitchen eating area make the spaces feel larger. A central fireplace offers a sense of warmth and can be enjoyed by all.
- The master bedroom includes two closets and neighbors the 4-fixture bath. A second, generous bedroom could serve as a guest suite, or home office.
- A mudroom is available with built-in storage for outdoor gear and personal items.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,043 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,043 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 34' 6"
- Max ridge height: 15' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12