Enchanting Mediterranean House Plan
About This Plan
- Where else can you find a circular wet bar, wine cellar and a knock-out master suite with its own private vestibule entry?
- This enchanting Mediterranean house plan delivers them all with a beautiful exterior to go with.
- Views sweep around from the foyer through the living room, dining room and kitchen all the way to the family room and outdoor living space beyond.
- The circular wet bar serves the whole area with ease.
- An amazing owner's suite has an elegant tray ceiling, sitting area and an opulent master bathroom where the soaking tub takes center stage, backed by the two-entry walk-in shower.
- There's a first floor guest suite and three more luxurious bedrooms upstairs.
- There's even a snack kitchen by the activity room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,752 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,084 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,668 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 112' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1095 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss