Energy Saver in Multiple Versions
About This Plan
- This one-story Energy Smart house plan comes in three elevations to suit multiple markets.
- All feature a transition buffer from public to private areas, 10' foot ceilings w/trays and coffers, open great room floor plans, front and rear porches and luxurious master baths.
- This energy-efficient home plan incorporates design features that can result in annual energy savings of 40-50% compared to a typical new home constructed to code.
- Energy Saving Features include: Innovative air delivery systems (Central A/C Heat inside conditioned space), raised heel trusses that optimize insulation in attic, corners that optimize insulation in exterior walls, deep overhangs for shading large window areas, sufficient roof real estate for the addition of solar thermal (hot water) and solar PV (power generation).
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 33060ZR and Mediterranean styling with house plan 33062ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,780 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,780 sq. ft.
- Entry: 66 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 446 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 6"
- Depth: 84' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 546 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss