Energy-Saving House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This house plan is an energy-saving design. Designed for ICF (Insulated Concrete Form) construction, you get 11' exterior walls to fend off the elements (conventional stick-framed options are also available; see below).
- This house plan features an open floor plan layout for the living area. Additional features include two raised bars (great for visitors) and a sunroom/breakfast.
- The two bedrooms are larger than you would expect for a house this size, and one bath has a jet tub.
- A separate laundry, pantry, linen and broom closet compliment the layout of this floor plan.
- The front and rear covered porches provide spaces to relax with friends and family.
- Related Stick-Framed Plans: For a siding exterior, see house plan 5154MM.
- Need a garage? See house plan 5155MM (one-car) and 5156MM (two-car).