Energy Smart House Plan with Options
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This energy smart house plan is designed from the ground up to save on your energy bills. Compared to conventionally designed home, these models save up to 50% on your bills, and that is without the addition of solar. We've designed three distinct exteriors, be sure to pick your favorite one.
- The house plan delivers 3 bedrooms plus a den or 4 bedrooms depending no how you use the front room with windows overlooking the porch.
- The great room ceiling is stepped creating more volume and visual appeal. The room has access to the back covered lanai with outdoor kitchen and is also open to the kitchen and foyer.
- The master suite also has lanai access and enjoys privacy split off from the other bedrooms. Two walk-in closets and a five fixture bath complete the suite.
- Laundry is off the main traffic areas in a large utility room.
- Related Plans: See alternate exteriors with house plans 33108ZR and 33110ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,209 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,209 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 6"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss