Enticing Traditional Home Plan with Options
About This Plan
- Four bedrooms and a bonus room that could become a fifth make this home a good choice for large families.
- The formal rooms with their tray ceilings are in the front of the home and the informal rooms are in back with an open floor plan.
- All the bedrooms reside on the second floor along with a handy laundry center.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 23407JD (3,770 sq. ft.) and 23406JD (3,635 sq. ft.; alternate exterior).
- Downsize with house plans 23417JD (2,965 sq. ft.), 23418JD (2,940 sq. ft.) and 23419JD (3,065 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,115 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,315 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,800 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 44' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 670 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss