Large Family Home Plan with Options
About This Plan
- Four bedrooms and a bonus room that could become a fifth bedroom make this home a good choice for large families.
- The formal rooms with their tray ceilings are in the front of the home and the informal rooms are in back with an open floor plan.
- All the bedrooms reside on the second floor along with a handy laundry center.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate elevation with house plan 23417JD (2,965 sq. ft.) or move the master bedroom with house plan 23419JD (3,065 sq. ft.).
- Get a different exterior and more square footage with house plans 23407JD (3,770 sq. ft.), 23416JD (3,115 sq. ft.), 23406JD (3,635 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,940 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,240 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,700 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 410 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss