European Home With Flex Space
About This Plan
- European Home with Flex Space
- Brick and stone on the outside add character to this European manor home with all the luxuries you would expect.
- Flex space off the foyer could be a quiet study or a first floor guest suite since it has access to a bathroom.
- Decorative molding crowns the formal dining room ceiling.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace in the large gathering room with a wall of windows overlooing the deck.
- A well designed kitchen opens to the breakfast nook and boasts a walk-in pantry.
- The first floor master suite with tray ceiling saves steps at the end of a long day.
- Three large bedrooms on the second floor are accessed by a balcony that overlooks the great room below.
- A huge game room lies over the garage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 93027EL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,436 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,166 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,297 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 58' 8"
- Depth: 65' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 508 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"