European House Plan with Flex Room
About This Plan
- This spacious European house plan is family-friendly and offers a flex room with endless possibilities.
- Have your heart set on a formal dining room? The flex rooom has a recessed hutch area.
- Want an extra bedroom? That same recessed area would fit a murphy bed nicely, making it usable as a full or part time guest bedroom.
- Big arched windows in back flood the two-story family room with light.
- The kitchen and informal eating are united under one roof, making it feel huge.
- Filled with function, the home comes with an enormous walk-in pantry, pet center and drop zone off the garage entrance.
- The master suite is decked out with a tray ceiling, giant walk-in closet and a bay window sitting area.
- Every bedroom on the second floor comes with a large walk-in closet and lots of room for furniture placement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,247 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,286 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 961 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 209 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 826 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath