European House Plan with Future Rec Room
About This Plan
- An arched entry porch with timber framing above makes you feel as though you are in the European countryside.
- While the exterior feels Old World, the inside has that open layout that today's families love.
- There are no walls between the foyer and the dining room so the views can go straight into the great room and to the covered patio beyond.
- A 42" high ledge on the peninsula eating bar means you can have stools so company can chat while you are cooking.
- The right wing of the house holds the large master suite with its giant walk-in closet that has 27' of linear hanging space.
- Two other bedrooms across the house share a jack and jill bathroom.
- Bonus space on the second floor comes with a half bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,808 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,808 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 486 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 763 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick