European House Plan with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- Most of the rooms in this gracious European house plan are on the first floor but the home comes with a second floor bonus room, included in the total living area.
- There's a quiet study off the foyer where you can work from home in peace or just to escape with a good book to read.
- The kitchen is nicely positioned between the formal and informal eating areas of the home.
- Or grab a quick snack at the peninsula eating bar by the kitchen sink.
- A wall of windows lines the back of the vaulted great room so you get lots of light and lovely views of your back yard.
- Bedrooms are split apart so the master suite becomes a quiet retreat with a bayed sitting area just right for a chaise lounge.
- Homeowners get two large walk-in closets and a spacious private bathroom with a corner soaking tub.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a connected bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,428 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,027 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 401 sq. ft.
- Entry: 42 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 75' 7"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 730 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick