European-style House Plan with Brick Exterior and Upstairs Bonus Room
About This Plan
- The asymmetrical roof line above the front porch adds character to this European-style house plan, while inside, a bonus room provides a flexible space on the second level.
- An arched entryway welcomes you home, where the combined eat-in kitchen and great room resides. A fireplace framed by builtins anchors the right wall, and a boxed-bay window offers a cozy built-in bench in the dining area.
- A large island is located in the center of the kitchen, surrounded by a desk, large range, and windows that overlook the back patio.
- The master bedroom boasts a coffered ceiling, dual walk-in closets, and a 5-fixture bathroom that leads to a dog room (with access to the backyard) and safe room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a full bath, while the fourth bedroom can be found upstairs.
- BUILD RESTRICTION: This plan cannot be built in Craighead County, Arkansas or Greene County, Arkansas.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,577 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,211 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 366 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 507 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 299 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 4"
- Depth: 70' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 732 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick