Exciting Contemporary House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Horizontal transoms and slanted roof lines combine with stone, stucco and siding to give you an exciting Contemporary house plan.
- Inside, double doors swing open to reveal a den with a walk-in closet and attached bathroom.
- In back, the kitchen island faces the huge dining room and great room so you can see everything that's going on.
- Reach the covered outdoor living area through one of two sliding glass doors.
- The second floor is huge with a bonus room and second floor laundry.
- The hallway to the bonus room has open railing on each side so you can see down into the foyer below.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,395 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,540 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,855 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 615 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss