Exciting Craftsman Home with Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- Large, comfortable rooms with vaulted, coffered and two-story ceilings will make your family feel right at home in this exciting Craftsman home plan.
- A big covered porch wraps around the huge living room that has a bay window and a large fireplace as well as a vaulted ceiling that soars upward.
- Both the foyer and family room have two-story ceilings that add to the feeling of spaciousness.
- This home is filled with built-in display niches for all your collectibles.
- Dine informally in the large breakfast nook set in a bay, where you can see all of the gourmet kitchen.
- Coffered ceilings top both the study and the formal dining room, for an elegant touch.
- In the main floor master suite, homeowners get their own private deck, a vaulted ceiling and a giant walk-in closet divided into compartments.
- Watch movies in the second floor media room that is close by the three family bedrooms.
- Two of the bedrooms open to a shared deck and have a jack and jill bathroom.
- A dramatic balcony bridge has open railing that lets you see down to the foyer and family room at the same time.
- Bonus space and bedroom 4 have vaulted ceilings.
- Need a rear-entry garage? See house plan 2328JD (4,650 sq. ft.), 23312JD (4,025 sq. ft.) and get a 4-car garage with house plan 2378JD (3,645 sq. ft.). Get a larger version with house plan 23199JD (4,650 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,530 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,890 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,640 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 113' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1060 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss