Exciting Craftsman Home with Wrap-Around Porch
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Large, comfortable rooms with vaulted, coffered and two-story ceilings will make your family feel right at home in this exciting Craftsman home plan with multiple versions.
- A big covered porch wraps around the huge living room that has a bay window and a large fireplace as well as a vaulted ceiling that soars upward.
- Both the foyer and family room have two-story ceilings that add to the feeling of spaciousness.
- Dine informally in the large breakfast nook set in a bay, where you can see all of the gourmet kitchen.
- In the second floor master suite, homeowners get a vaulted ceiling and two giant walk-in closet with pocket doors.
- A dramatic balcony bridge has open railing that lets you see down to the foyer and family room at the same time.
- Bonus space and bedrooms 3 and 4 have vaulted ceilings.
- Related Plans: Need something smaller? Look at house plans 23313JD (4,225 sq. ft.) and house plan 23308JD (3,645 sq. ft.).
- See house plans 23559JD for a larger version at 4,530 sq.ft. and house plan 23199JD at 4,650 sq. ft.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,025 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,105 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,920 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 117' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1150 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection