Secluded Master Suite with Fireplace
About This Plan
- Large, comfortable rooms with vaulted, tray and two-story ceilings will make your family feel right at home in this exciting Craftsman home plan.
- A big covered porch wraps around the huge living room that has a bay window and a large fireplace as well as a vaulted ceiling that soars upward.
- Both the foyer and family room have two-story ceilings that add to the feeling of spaciousness.
- Dine informally in the large breakfast nook set in a bay, where you can see all of the gourmet kitchen.
- Tray ceilings top both the study and the formal dining room, for an elegant touch.
- In the second floor master suite, homeowners get a lovely tray ceiling and two giant walk-in closets.
- Watch movies in the second floor media room that is close by the other family bedrooms.
- Two of the bedrooms have a shared jack and jill bathroom.
- A dramatic balcony bridge has open railing that lets you see down to the foyer and family room at the same time.
- Related Plans: Need a rear-entry garage? See house plan 2328JD (4,650 sq. ft.), 23312JD (4,025 sq. ft.) and get a 4-car garage with house plan 2378JD (3,645 sq. ft.). Get an angled garage with house plan 23559JD (4,530 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,650 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,595 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,055 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 125' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1175 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Multi Stairs to 2nd Floor
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection