Secluded Master Suite with Fireplace
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Large, comfortable rooms with vaulted, tray and two-story ceilings will make your family feel right at home in this exciting Craftsman home plan.
- A big covered porch wraps around the huge living room that has a bay window and a large fireplace as well as a vaulted ceiling that soars upward.
- Both the foyer and family room have two-story ceilings that add to the feeling of spaciousness.
- Dine informally in the large breakfast nook set in a bay, where you can see all of the gourmet kitchen.
- Tray ceilings top both the study and the formal dining room, for an elegant touch.
- In the second floor master suite, homeowners get a lovely tray ceiling and two giant walk-in closets.
- Watch movies in the second floor media room that is close by the other family bedrooms.
- Two of the bedrooms have a shared jack and jill bathroom.
- A dramatic balcony bridge has open railing that lets you see down to the foyer and family room at the same time.
- Related Plans: Need a rear-entry garage? See house plan 2328JD (4,650 sq. ft.), 23312JD (4,025 sq. ft.) and get a 4-car garage with house plan 2378JD (3,645 sq. ft.). Get an angled garage with house plan 23559JD (4,530 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.