Exciting Craftsman House Plan with Finished Two-Story Sports Court
About This Plan
- Get a finished two-story sports court and three levels of fun in this exciting Craftsman house plan.
- Designed for a large family, this home comes packed with lots of entertaining spaces and quiet space tucked away from any noise.
- The open floor plan can be seen right off the foyer giving you sweeping views.
- Hide out in the study or the hearth room with its cozy fireplace.
- An interior window in the mud room lets you watch the kids play in the sports court below.
- The vaulted master suite comes with an exceptional master bathroom and enormous L-shaped walk-in closet.
- There's a second floor laundry room to serve all four bedrooms on this floor.
- The finished lower level gives you 1,652 square feet of heated living space plus 516 square feet of sports court, sure to be a neighborhood hangout.
- Related Plans: Get a different exterior and slightly smaller size with 73366HS and 73400HS.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,491 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,652 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,868 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,455 sq. ft.
- Sports Court: 516 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 206 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 987 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss