Exciting Craftsman with Flex Room and Attic Expansion
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Two gables with decorative brackets complement the gabled front porch with a metal shed roof on the front of this 4-bed Craftsman house plan.
- French doors welcome you into the foyer where you have views extending to the back of the home straight ahead. Take a shortcut to the kitchen through the butler's pantry by the dining room on your right.
- The back of the home has an open floor plan with a 2-sided ventless gas fireplace providing the only separation between the keeping room and family room.
- Behind sliding doors, the Kid's Room has built in desks and seating and helps reduce clutter while keeping the kids present.
- The eating nook has access to the screened porch in back which has plenty of room for furniture.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs as is the laundry. The flex room is a good spot for kids to do homework or to read.
- Expand into the attic where this is the potential for an extra bath.