Exclusive 5-Bed House Plan with Covered Veranda
4 - 6
About This Plan
- A symmetrical front elevation provides a sense comfort on this exclusive, 5-bedroom house plan, and the character-rich, cupola sits atop the gable roof.
- The custom curved staircase in the foyer makes a grand first impression, or you can utilize the elevator to move between levels. Lavish details throughout the design won't go unnoticed.
- The prep island in the kitchen, combined with the attached scullery, lends plenty of workspace when entertaining.
- Upstairs, the owner's suite is privately situated on the right side, featuring a lavish bathroom with a freestanding tub and a spacious wardrobe with a dresser island. A bonus room gives the second level versatility.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 on the opposite side share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and a fourth bedroom includes a full bath.
- The optional lower level increases living space by 1,678 sf and includes a guest suite and a wet bar attached to the recreation room.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,460 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,913 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,547 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,678 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 8"
- Depth: 72' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 872 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"