Exclusive Acadian with Rear Grilling Porch and Optional Bonus Room
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- Four elegant columns support the front porch of this graceful Acadian home plan that gives you anywhere from 3 to 5 beds depending on how you configure the space.
- The front porch is 8'7" deep and the rear one is 16' at its deepest (there's a small side porch, too) giving you two great places to enjoy the outdoors in the shade.
- Timber beams top the kitchen and dining room ceilings adding a charming ambiance.
- A beam helps define the separation between the kitchen and the family room with its 12' high ceiling.
- The master suite is secluded at the rear of the home and has a vaulted ceiling and a large walk-in closets.
- The garage gives you parking for 3 cars. Finish the bonus room over the garage - it comes with a full bath - and get an extra bedroom in the process.
- Related Plans: Get a 3-bed version with house plan 56364SM (2,674 sq. ft.) and 56363SM (2,779 sq. ft.). Get 4 bedrooms with house plan 56337SM (3,175 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Please allow a 5 to 10 day delay for 2x6 option to be completed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,740 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,740 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 503 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 80' 3"
- Max ridge height: 29' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick