Secluded Master Suite
About This Plan
- A large, secluded master suite with tray ceiling awaits the new homeowners of this one level French Country home plan.
- The master closet has a built-in ironing board and lots of space!
- Exposed wood beams top the ceilings in the kitchen for a rich, Old World feel.
- Three sets of double doors in the family room lead to a large rear porch that is sheltered from the sun.
- A third garage bay can be used for storage or golf cart.
- Bonus space lies over the garage.
- Related Plans: Get 4 bedrooms with house plan 56337SM (3,175 sq. ft.).
- Build in reverse with house plan 56364SM (2,674 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,779 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,779 sq. ft.
- Storage: 184 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 930 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 504 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 8"
- Depth: 82' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 598 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12