Graceful 4 Bedroom Acadian Home Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Six elegant columns support the front porch of this graceful Southern home plan.
- Huge front and rear porches shelter you from the sun and give you a place to enjoy the outdoors.
- Antique pine beams top the kitchen and keeping room ceilings, adding a charming ambiance.
- A brick arch leads from the kitchen into the family room with its 12' high ceiling.
- The master suite is secluded away in the rear of the home and has tray ceilings, double walk-in closets and a small safe area.
- Bonus space is located over the garage.
- The roof has a 9 on 12 pitch.
- Related Plans: Downsize and get 3 beds and a 2 car garage with house plans 56364SM (2,674 sq. ft.) and 56363SM (2,779 sq. ft.).
Bonus over Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,175 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,175 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,009 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 555 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 11"
- Depth: 81' 7"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 972 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12