Exclusive Contemporary Home Plan with Main-Floor Master and Optional Finished Basement
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Stucco and horizontal siding rest beneath a metal hip roof on this exclusive, contemporary house plan. One of the forward-facing, garage bays juts out, providing a small balcony off the second-level bonus room.
- A powder bath is located just inside from the formal entry, which leads to the kitchen with a large multi-purpose island. The adjoining living / dining room offers a large retractable wall, extending the living space outdoors.
- The main-floor master considers your future needs, while providing easy access from the common living spaces. The master bathroom features 5-fixtures and a roomy walk-in closet with access to the laundry room.
- Three secondary rooms reside on the second level; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath. A large bonus room - factored into the total living area figure - adds versatility to the design and a flex room could serve as a craft room or home office.
- Increase living space with the lower level, which features a media room, fitness room, and guest suite with a full bath.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plan 93115EL and 93116EL.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,564 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,801 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,763 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,326 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 11"
- Depth: 64' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 575 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"