Exclusive Country Cottage Plan with Screened Porch and Bunk Room
About This Plan
- The symmetrical front elevation of this exclusive Country Cottage plan warms your heart and readies your senses for the idyllic interior that awaits.
- Pocket doors off the entry part to reveal a library, or den, and a butler's pantry provides a shortcut into the island kitchen.
- Cozy up next to the grand fireplace in the great room, crowned by coffered ceilings, with an oversized opening into the kitchen.
- A flush eating counter invites family and guests to converse during meal prep, and the adjacent dining room is lined with windows and opens to a sizable screened porch with a fireplace.
- The well-appointed master bedroom is conveniently located on the main level and features a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet. The remaining two bedrooms and a bunk room are located upstairs, along with a common area.
- Related Plan: Get the matching detached garage with plan 130054LLS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,710 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,879 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 831 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 716 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 4"
- Depth: 53' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick