Exclusive Country House Plan with Grand Owner's Bedroom
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Steeply pitched gables reach for the sky on this exclusive, country house plan, while a blend of siding materials increase visual interest on the front elevation.
- A spacious foyer greets you upon entering, while a quiet study to the left overlooks the front porch. The shared living spaces are drenched in natural light and open to one another for comfortable, everyday living.
- Allow the mudroom to keep you organized, which is located just inside from the 3-car garage and includes a coat closet and powder bath.
- Upstairs, discover the sprawling bedroom reserved for the homeowner, which boasts a double-sided fireplace connecting the octagonal sitting nook with the bedroom. The lavish en suite includes a 2-person shower and massive walk-in closet.
- Three family bedrooms reside across the hall; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath. The laundry room features additional space for the hobbyist to claim.
- Increase living space by 1,588 sq. ft. with the optional lower level, and enjoy another family room with a wet bar, fifth bedroom adjacent a full bath, and a play / exercise room.
- BUILD LOCATION: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,892 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,819 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,073 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,588 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 149 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 754 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front