Exclusive Country House Plan with Screened Porch
About This Plan
- At 30' wide, this exclusive country house plan is perfect for narrow lots. The front porch builds community, while adding charm to the front elevation.
- Upon entering, an open study resides to the right, with a formal dining room to the left. A butler's pantry connects the dining room to the kitchen, providing additional workspace when entertaining.
- A prep island links the kitchen with the living room and a fireplace adds a sense of warmth to the space. The adjoining breakfast nook lends a space for casual meals, and the screened porch allows you to enjoy the elements without the bugs.
- Upstairs, the rear-facing master bedroom includes dual closets and a 5-fixture bathroom. Four additional bedrooms are located on the second level as well; two share a compartmentalized, Jack-and-Jill bath, and two share the hall bath.
- Unfinished attic space on the third floor offers an additional storage room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,711 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,271 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,440 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 523 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 391 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 5"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick