Exclusive County House Plan with Two Porches and Optional Lower Level
3 - 4
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Two porches, one that wraps around the front and one in back, add outdoor living space to this Country house plan that is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- The wide foyer has two columns at the end to define the start of the huge living room.
- A corner fireplace, a wall of built-ins and sliding glass doors enhance the room.
- Both the formal dining room and the informal nook have bay windows to expand the rooms.
- An angled peninsula counter has an eating bar where you can grab a quick snack or give the kids a place to do homework.
- Bedrooms lie on the left side of the home with a vaulted bedroom facing front and the quiet master suite in back.
- The finished lower level has 2,098 square feet of usable space and offers a massive family room with a full second kitchen, a home office, den and an extra bedroom that works well as an in-law suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,242 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,242 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 616 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,098 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 9"
- Depth: 75' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 743 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- In-Law Suite
- Wrap Around Porch
- Photo Gallery