Exclusive Craftsman with Octagonal Sunroom and Expansion Possibilities
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Beautiful inside and out, this Craftsman house plan is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- Custom touches like built-in cabinets, benches and window seats set this home apart.
- The open floor plan is a joy to live in, with views that flow from room to room.
- When you want some alone time, head to the quiet study or the sunroom that is flooded with light from six windows.
- Every bedroom on the second floor gets a walk-in closet and there's even one off the delightful hobby room.
- Homeowners get a dream master suite with its own sitting room with fireplace, spacious master bathroom and huge walk-in closet.
- Want more space? Finish the lower level to gain an extra 1,586 square feet with an exercise room, playroom and family room plus an extra bedroom and bathroom.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,846 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,800 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,046 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,586 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 130 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 753 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss