Exclusive Flexible Modern Farmhouse Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Choose from three bedrooms and a study or four bedrooms in this modern Farmhouse house plan.
- There is no wasted space in this home, with a big 16' high great room visible as soon as you enter the home.
- Views stretch all the way back to the large, kitchen that offers an island with dual functions, for eating and food preparation.
- The bedrooms are split apart to give you a private master suite with a big vaulted ceiling.
- Your whole family will love the screened porch on the side of the great room.
- Garage bay 1 is over-sized with a work space that runs all the way across that bay.
- Related Plans: Get a more open floor plan with house plan 28936JJ (1,967 sq. ft.). Get a smaller version with house plan 28924JJ (3 beds, 1,697 sq. ft.). Attach the garage with house plans 28933JJ (1,809 sq. ft.) and 28931JJ (1,808 sq. ft.). Detach the garage entirely with house plan 28923JJ (1,697 sq. ft.; 3 beds) and 28932JJ (1,636 sq. ft.; 2 beds).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,895 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,895 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 152 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 2"
- Type: Detached, Attached
- Area: 689 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick