Exclusive Florida House Plan with Loft
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A blend of siding materials join together to create this exclusive, Florida house plan. The main level's exterior walls are constructed of concrete block, and a wood-framed second level completes the design.
- The main level consists of the shared living spaces, along with a flex space with a walk-in closet that could serve as a home office or fifth bedroom.
- Relax outdoors on the covered patio just off the great room. The open kitchen boasts a large island which offers ample workspace, and the close proximity to the dining room makes it easy to enlist helpers to set and clear the table.
- Upstairs, the superior bedroom is reserved for the homeowner, and features a 4-fixture bath with a roomy walk-in closet. Laundry on this level reduces time spent on the chore.
- Two additional bedrooms share a 4-fixture bath, and a bonus room above the garage provides the homeowner with options. The loft provides a common area upstairs, and extends onto a covered balcony to enjoy any rearward views.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the loft and balcony and get an extra bedroom with house plan 42856MJ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,816 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,340 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,476 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 139 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 201 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 178 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6 and Block
- Width: 44' 8"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 485 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12