Exclusive Modern Farmhouse with Second-level Living Area
About This Plan
- Designed to take advantage of the surrounding landscape, this Modern Farmhouse boasts a covered porch that nearly wraps around the entire main level.
- Contrary to standard designs, this home has an upside-down layout that delivers the four family bedrooms on the main level, surrounding the central foyer and staircase that guides you to the second-level living space.
- Upstairs, an open family room, dining area, and kitchen set the scene for family gatherings, and a covered porch offers stunning rearward views.
- The master bedroom enjoys a 10' ceiling, twin closets, and a 4-fixture bathroom, along with french doors to the porch.
- Loads of storage space can be found throughout the home, including a walk-in pantry, dedicated storage room on the main level, and an attached storage area accessible from outside.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,324 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,676 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,648 sq. ft.
- Storage: 145 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,188 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 546 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 642 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 6"
- Depth: 56' 2"
- Max ridge height: 36' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 1" Second Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12