Exclusive Modern Farmhouse with Split Beds and Ample Outdoor Living Space
About This Plan
- The symmetrical front elevation lends comfort to the immense curb appeal on this exclusive, modern farmhouse. The smart interior flow, combined with ample outdoor living space, creates the perfect forever home.
- French doors lead to the heart of the home, consisting of the kitchen, dining area, and living room. A gas log fireplace can be enjoyed throughout, and a prep island offers seating for casual meals and conversation.
- The master bedroom occupies the left wing of the home, offering the utmost privacy to the homeowner. The luxurious, master bath features a freestanding tub, dual vanities, and a sizable walk-in closet with a pocket door revealing the adjacent laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 reside on the opposite side of the home, and share the 4-fixture, hall bath.
- The side-entry garage provides space for 2 cars, and includes a storage room to help organize lawn equipment and supplies.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 56456SM (1,967 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: If a materials list or 2x6 conversion is part of your order, please allow 5 to 10 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,991 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,991 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 396 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 5"
- Depth: 53' 7"
- Max ridge height: 22' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 638 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick