Split Bedroom Modern Farmhouse Plan with with Large Walk-in Pantry
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding and a covered entry greet you to this modern farmhouse plan with a split bedroom layout. A side-entry garage with a second bay dedicated for small vehicle and storage is a nice touch to this forever home.
- French doors open to the foyer where a brick arch opens to the heart of the home, consisting of the kitchen, dining area, and living room. A gas log fireplace can be enjoyed throughout, and a prep island offers seating for casual meals and conversation.
- Another pair of french doors opens to the rear porch. 12'-deep, it has plenty of room to serve as an outdoor living room. The outdoor kitchen makes entertaining al fresco a regular affair.
- The master bedroom occupies the left wing of the home, offering the utmost privacy to the homeowner. The luxurious, master bath features a freestanding tub, dual vanities, and a sizable walk-in closet with a direct access to the adjacent laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 reside on the opposite side of the home, and share the hall bath.
- The side-entry garage provides space for 2 cars, and includes a storage room to help organize lawn equipment and supplies.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 56443SM (1,991 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: If a materials list or 2x6 conversion is part of your order, please allow 5 to 10 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,967 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,967 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 473 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 223 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 8"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 765 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick