Exclusive Mountain Craftsman House Plan with Sun Room
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This exclusive, mountain craftsman house plan boasts 4 bedrooms on the second level, and a fifth bedroom should you choose to finish the lower level, thereby increasing living space by 962 sf.
- The intuitive floor plan lends a comfortable space for family and friends to gather, and spacious service areas can accommodate even the most active families.
- Seating at the kitchen island or adjoining dining room give your guests options, and the attached sun room provides a warm space to retreat to for peace and quiet.
- The owner's suite is located on the second level with a spacious en suite, along with three additional bedrooms that share a compartmentalized, 4-fixture bath.
- Expand living space with the lower level, which features a family / game room, full bath, and a bedroom.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,562 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,218 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,344 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 962 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 73 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 659 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss