Exclusive Mountain Ranch House Plan with Home Office and Covered Deck
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Rich in texture, this Mountain Ranch house plan showcases stone accents on the front elevation. A front porch welcomes you inside, where a generous entry sets the stage for the other sizable living spaces.
- The living room is decorated by an elegant ceiling and fireplace, and flows into the open kitchen. The large kitchen island serves as a natural gathering spot when entertaining, and sliding doors off the dining area guide you to a covered deck ideal for BBQs.
- The master bedroom's location keeps privacy in mind, and the ensuite features 5 fixtures and a roomy walk-in closet that connects to the laundry room.
- A home office and second bedroom reside on the opposite side of the main floor.
- Downstairs, utilize the recreation room for billiards, a home theater, or a game room. Two bedrooms suites sit on either side of the lower level, and plenty of storage is a must-have for the modern family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,887 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,887 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,982 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 996 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 802 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front