Exclusive Multi-Generational Home Plan with Elevator and Ample Storage
About This Plan
- This exclusive, multi-generational home plan features two living spaces with separate entrances from outside, along with interior access from the main and lower levels. The main home (i.e. the right side) gives you 4,304 sq. ft. of living space (1,531 sq. ft. on the main floor, 1,243 sq. ft. on the second floor, p 685 sq. ft. of bonus space. 1,530 sq. ft. in the lower level) and the left side gives you 3,198 sq. ft. of living space (1,002 sq. ft. on the main floor, 1,243 sq. ft. on the second floor and 953 sq. ft. in the basement).
- The main home on the right side features an open family room with two-story ceilings, dining area, and kitchen, along with a sizable pantry for all of your storage needs. A music room completes the main level.
- Upstairs, discover the master bedroom with a 5-fixture ensuite that connects with the laundry room. A second bedroom neighbors a full bath, and a generous bonus room above the garage includes an optional third bedroom.
- The lower level of the main home boasts a home theatre, exercise room, living area and bedroom across from a full bath.
- The 1-bedroom apartment attached to the left of the home is ideal for aging parents with an elevator to help maneuver between floors. The master bedroom and a home office can be found upstairs, including a sizable closet that leads to the laundry room.
- A massive hobby room is located on the lower level, along with a family room and full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,502 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,483 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,533 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,486 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 614 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 116 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 685 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall, Monolithic Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 7"
- Depth: 74' 1"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Area: 1635 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front