Exclusive New American House Plan with Master Suite Retreat and Optional Finished Lower Level
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This exclusive New American-style house plan gives you four bedrooms on the upper floor - including the master suite with its retreat - and an optional finished lower level with a fifth bedroom and more.
- The light-filled great room has a fireplace flanked by built-ins and plenty of room for different seating options. It opens to the kitchen and dining room and is the heart of the home.
- The kitchen has a walk-in pantry, counter seating at the large island and an eating nook. A sun room is steps away as is a roomy rear deck.
- Upstairs, the master suite has a retreat with a fireplace, a segmented walk-in closet, a separate walk-in-shower, dual vanities and a soaking tub.
- There are three additional bedrooms upstairs, a shared bath, a large laundry room with counter top for folding and a hobby room that can be used as a rec room or home theater.
- The optional finished lower level gives you a large rec room and a family room, a wet bar, a fifth bedroom with bath and room for storage and mechanicals.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,846 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,800 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,043 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 200 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,576 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 173 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 6"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1034 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 4" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss