Exclusive New American House Plan with Private Master Bedroom
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Nested gables add depth and dimension to the front elevation of this New American house plan, wrapped in board and batten siding. This home is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- Inside the foyer, a coat closet is located to the left, while straight ahead, a large great room and kitchen merge to create a light and airy living space.
- Large windows on the rear wall overlook a covered porch, ideal for grilling, dining, and relaxing outdoors. The spacious kitchen accentuates the centered island, and the adjacent pantry lends ample storage space.
- For the utmost privacy, the master bedroom is separated from the other bedrooms, and includes 4 fixtures in the attached bath, complete with a 2-person shower.
- Three additional bedrooms occupy the left side of the home; two sit on either side of a compartmentalized bath, and one neighbors a full bath.
- The double garage offers entry from the side, and enters into a mud hall with a coat closet, next to the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,479 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,479 sq. ft.
- Deck: 395 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 77 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 436 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 6"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 581 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss