Exclusive Newport-style House Plan with Angled Garage and Optional Finished Lower Level
3.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- Shake siding lies beneath gambrel roof lines on the exterior of this exclusive, Newport-style house plan.
- An elongated covered entry welcomes you inside, where you'll find a quiet study and formal dining room on either side of the foyer. The combined great room and kitchen is enhanced by an accordion-style door that retracts to extend the living space outdoors.
- The massive island provides ample workspace in the kitchen, and a walk-in pantry neighbors a butler's pantry with a bar sink. A convenient playroom sits next to the kitchen so you can multi-task and keep toys contained to a particular area.
- Upstairs, the master suite is joined by three secondary bedrooms, and a rooftop patio offers a fun space to get some vitamin D. Finish the optional bonus room for an additional 418 sq ft of living space.
- Retreat to the optionally finished lower level to find a home theatre, game room, gym, and bedroom. The 2-bedroom apartment with a private entrance can be used as an in-law suite or income property.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with a non-angled garage with Plan 270058AF
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,481 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,927 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,554 sq. ft.
- Deck: 561 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 185 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 418 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,955 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5, 6, or 7
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 6"
- Depth: 54' 9"
- Max ridge height: 31' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 584 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss